Friday 22 May 2009

Random Annoyances...

- Heat magazine: A front page headline saying "Is Split A Publicity Stunt?" is playing into their fucking hands just a little bit, isn't it? I mean, mission fucking accomplished, surely?
Also, anyone that thinks that Heat or any of the fucking other magazines like this are actually worthwhile reading, or even suitable for anything other than kindling please immolate themselves after looking up immolate in the dictionary. At the very least can you stop tainting my blog with your fucking presence? Thanks very fucking much. Dicks.

- Green Day's new album: It's fucking amazing, OK? Ignore the fucking fact that it's not a Green Day album like the ones they released fucking 12 years ago. Seriously. This is not fucking "New" Green Day. It's just fucking Green Day. Deal with it, fuckwits.

- The Heat readers referred to in the first section of this entry: Seriously, why are you not fucking dead yet?

- Sarah not writing shit: Fucking sort it out, stop being so fucking lazy and get your fucking arse into gear and fucking write something. It's ok, noone's expecting very fucking much from you anyway, so you don't even need to make any real effort.

-World of Warcraft: FUCK YOU! I managed to quit this game and yet I'm fucking back on there. Fucking thing. I don't even enjoy playing it. It's just a fucking compulsion. That I fucking pay for. Fucking great. Excuse me, would please rape me for £8.99 a month? Because I think I have too much fucking free time that I could spend fucking being abused whilst being in agony instead. Thanks.

-You: Nothing personal, it's just statistically probable that if I ever met you I would think you're a fucking prick.

No comments: