Sunday 4 April 2010

Recollections

I remember wanting to be a doctor at some point when I was young. This fact tickles me in quite the fashion. Honestly, can you imagine me as a doctor? One of the least caring or compassionate people around?

"Doctor, I think I have AIDS."
"Twat. Should've bagged it up then."

Repeat for the entirety of my career as a practitioner before my early dismissal over some sort of dispute about just WHAT I was trying to do to that child. Clearly I was trying to help. I'm just that kind of guy.

No, I do not imagine that being a doctor plays out almost exactly as an episode of Scrubs does, I just generally don't care about what I'm doing or people in general. There are specific cases, but on the whole people can go fuck themselves with tridents. Not the chewing gum. Although that would lead to some highly interesting A&E appointments. I suppose, though, so would being penetrated by an actual trident.

...How would someone even DO that?

I love the fact the question is "How" and not "Why". I think it's details like that that set me apart from the average individual.

In more pressing subjects, Sof is back in town. When myself and Sof get together, things tend to get quite judgemental very quickly. This occasion was no different. Fuck those guys. It annoys me that anywhere I go is so full of people that are too scene for their own good. I don't even mean scene in the emo fashion. I mean scene for each individual style of music and/or person. Although anyone who identifies themselves purely by what music they listen to is a twat who should have been drowned at birth. To be on the safe side, I hereby declare that all babies be drowned at birth.

I'm like King Herod in the bible, I am. Apart from the fact I'm actually real. Suck it, Christians. Both the religious followers and anyone called Christian. Because you have a cunt of a name.

Also, London prices can get fucked.

Sonic Boom Six and No Doubt being played towards the end of the night is always good though. As is sitting around chatting shit all night. Myself and Sofia get VERY political when we drink. And then we listen to Legally Blonde and Hair and so many other things because we are so much better than you.

Now, in other news:

How fucking adorable is THAT? I know it's a break in character, but fuck it, I just discovered these the other day and they are fucking epic.

Now, go fuck yourselves, because I have a reputation to keep up and that picture destroyed about half my credibility.

No comments: