Saturday 6 March 2010

One from the archives

I just found this in my drafts. I quite like the shouting. I remember the day I read the article I was discussing. I was fuming.

----------

Dear Lady Gaga...

Hi there. You might not know me. That's understandable, because I'm just another random internet blogger. At least this leaves us on an even keel. Because I'd only ever heard your name before, I have yet to hear any of your supposedly sub-par, generic trash that is currently invading our charts.

However, a friend of mine, who shall not be named (it's cool Sof, they'll never know it's you), showed me a link to a glorious article that described you as more annoying than Katy Perry. Now, we all know that that could not possibly be true, what with the fact that Katy Perry was created from the very seed of Satan himself. You're not that bad, are you? I only ask, because I don't think I'm ever going to give you a chance.

Seriously, what the fucking hell sort of idiot are you? (Were you wondering when I'd first swear? I bet you were). I mean, come on, it must have been some sort of joke. Feminists are man hating, are they? Are you SURE? I only ask because I have several feminist friends. Now, it could be possible that they've merely mistaken me for a female for all these years. But I find that quite unlikely. Although I would also consider myself a bit of a feminist, what with the fact that, quite frankly, we are all fucking equal. Right?

Honestly. Shut the fuck up. Think for two seconds before you say such ignorant, idiotic things. Look, it's like this. People look up to you. Unfortunately, these people are generally quite young and don't have an opinion themselves. So, they form one from everything they read and hear. Now, with a stupid fucking point such as yours uttered, they might take this as truth and therefore become more of a fucking idiot.

I don't mind if you want to cook "your man" dinner and then fuck him. Fair play to you, that's your call. But, lets face it, you're just going to

----------

That is where it ends, folks. I shall not continue it as I feel I couldn't get the sufficient amount of rage to accurately portray how I was feeling.

Although, I hate to say it, I do need to take back the part about her music. It's really quite good. A very good album indeed, in fact. Apart from Poker Face which can still die in a fire.

Still, the original point I was making is that she can still fuck off. Also, for the record, who gives a flying fuckery if she's supposedly a male or female or a bit of both? Seriously? Do you not have anything fucking better to do with your time?


No comments: