Friday 12 March 2010

You know what's fine?

Everything. Simply everything is just grand.

Seriously, I'm not heartbroken or anything right now. Why would I be? It's not like anything bad just fucking happened, is it?

Why would it? It's not like I left myself wide open to be fucked over by anybody once more. And it definitely wasn't the person I least expected to do it.

Fucking bitch. Fuck her. I'd say I'm better than that. But I'm not. She's basically perfection. I'm lucky to have even had the very brief chance.

Fuck. Actual fuck.

2 comments:

Sof said...

<33

That is all the affection I can show over the internet.

SarahMonkey said...

I feel I may have missed something monumental... I can offer only a *Hug* and the offer of an ear if you need one. Like... To roast on a bonfire or something.