Thursday 4 March 2010

Fuck you, you fucking fucks

So, I had a few different subjects that I was writing here. The first one I decided to scrap. The second, my browser crashed. It obviously, of course, only saved the first one, so fuck that. I was going to do a nice reasoned debate about religion and the homophobia that seems to remain therein to this day - Well, I say a debate, but I was essentially shouting at anyone that fucking dares to discriminate against anyone because of their sexuality and telling them that they can fuck off and die in a fire. That also goes for the few gay people that have done so to me in the past, you're not only pricks but fucking hypocrites too.

Anyway, the gist of the article was about this documentary that was on last night. It was about one of the most hated families in America. A bunch of religious fucksticks who take parts of the bible and rather than take it for what it actually says, they twist it to fulfil their own hateful ways.

I have no problem with religion, in general. Whatever you want, or need, to make it through your life is fine by me. What I have a problem with is hatred and intolerance. That might seem like a strange thing to hear from me, as I'm one of the most hate filled individuals I can think of. But not towards groups of faiths or beliefs or race or sexuality or gender. I hate each and every one of you on an individual basis.

Anyway, these people were essentially what I would like to call something that I'm pretty sure isn't even in the dictionary yet, so I'll have to invent it and edit it in once I get it entered into our lexicon. They made me not hate Louis Theroux. I really hate Louis Theroux. I couldn't tell you why, but he just frustrates me more than that time I had to sit in the office working while Katy Perry was played SIX FUCKING TIMES through the course of the day. Yes, I still hate her, just for the record.

They were protesting a soldiers funeral. Now, don't get me wrong, not for one second do I support what he was doing. But show some fucking respect. Someone lost their fucking life. You do not turn up there to protest that he was defending a nation of "fags"

No, you do fucking not. I don't care what you fucking believe in, if there is a God he will fucking make you pay for such a fucking disrespectful showing.

How the fuck can you possibly hate someone just because they belong to a certain "group"? Why the fuck would you even think such a thing? The bible might say such things, but it also says that you shouldn't wear gold or eat pork. I fucking dare you to tell me that you don't do anything like that

Besides, it's a fucking work of fiction.

Just, fuck you, OK? I can't even get a coherent point across because of how fucking angry I am at these fucking people. You make me sick.

Fuck.

No comments: