Sunday 7 March 2010

A crisis of conscience?

Technically speaking, I've done nothing wrong.

That's not to say that I haven't, of course. If I were to live my life according to technicalities, I'd live a very pedantic life indeed and we all know that I am anything but pedantic. I'm not really one to preach about morals and such matters, as it's all a matter of viewpoint outside of the few obvious concepts of what right or wrong is. I tend to think that, in all honesty, I'm not that much of a prick. I get angry, shout at a lot of things and have a relatively short temper in such cases, but generally I'm an alright kind of guy. I offend due to my sense of humour but nothing I joke about has any reflection on my feelings of the matter.

I'm generally quite a solitary person in regards to any problems I might have. I'm just not that bothered about talking about problems. Problems get solved. If I need help, then I'll ask, but otherwise these things don't need to be discussed. Of course, I'm a complete hypocrite in the sense that I will force my friends at gunpoint to discuss their problems. That's because they show when something is up and therefore open it up to discussion. I'm reclusive and so they know not that there is an issue.

So the fact I'm even revealing the fact I have this crisis is quite an odd fact, however sometimes one just needs to vent. The fact that I'm aware of two people who read this blog doesn't really hurt the matter either. Obviously, I'm not going to reveal anything. Not unless it gets worse, in which case you'll find me in the nearest off license purchasing the cheapest vodka known to man and will shortly be in attendance at the nearest tree blasting power ballads from my headphones. You're welcome to join me.

This blog post isn't really the greatest thing I've ever written, but from the subject matter, I assume you could've guessed that I'm not really in the right frame of mind.

And if you couldn't figure that out, there's no point in me even insulting you, because you clearly can't fucking read.

No comments: