Sunday 28 March 2010

I'm back, motherfuckers

Don't take that title offensively, I do not care which of your parents you prefer to make love to, it's just that motherfucker rolls off the tongue (Jesus, forgive that fucking pun (and again)) much better than fatherfucker does. Try it. It's a fact. Terrence and Phillip almost matched it with Unclefucker. But not quite.

See, there's a perfectly sensible linguistic explanation behind my choice of insults here.

I'm not entirely sure what it is I'm on here to write about today. Should it be about my grand return to the world of blogspot after my absence of, ohh, about 20 minutes or so? Or should I discuss something much more important? I have a discussion about positive discrimination which I'd like to go into at some point. By discussion, of course I mean that I'll be shouting at you for an unknown amount of time whilst disregarding everything you might possibly have to say because you're a fucking idiot.

Instead, I might just talk about nothing at all for a little while.












No. That was fucking boring. I won't be doing that again.

It's odd, how that despite the fact I have absolutely nothing to say of any significance whatsoever, that I can write as much as I do. It always astounds me. What amazes me more is that people actually read this shit. In comparison to the rest of the internet though, this is the web2.0 equivalent of fucking Shakespeare.

OK, that's quite enough for me right now. I expect I shall post some more later, when I'm angry about some inane pointless thing. Like your life, for example.

Just kidding. Not even I could care about your life enough to get angry over it.

No comments: